Friday, March 5, 2010

Amazing Australians.........and we aren't kidding!



This Friday we are excited to be hosting an Australian tasting at Meza featuring wines from Vine Street Imports. I tasted some of these wines a while back…..on my day off actually. A representative from Vine Street Imports was going to be in town on a Monday and this was the only day they would be bringing them around. Well all I can say is that I am really glad I made the time to meet with him. These wines were innovative, big, bold, lush and just plain delicious. The labels are edgy and make great conversation pieces. The varietals are unique and blends unusual. A far cry from the day to day wines you see stocked up high at the local grocery store. We hope to see a lot of our regulars at this tastings, and new folks as well. It will be well worth the $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment